Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Post outsourced

I have finally done it. I have outsourced my first blog entry. Any wild guesses as to who wrote this, but it’s not me. Just someone doing my job. Ah, it feels good. Stuff is getting done! I have accomplished something - without really doing it. In either case, I am not sitting idle. I am doing other substantial work as well, but reveling in the notion that other equally substantial work is being done as I would have wanted to. And it’s not a question of cheap labor or anything - it’s just a profitable relationship where one person gives and the other person takes. No harm done, no feelings hurt. So the bottom line is: I have updated my blog. By the way, just came across this this hilarious account of Saurav Ganguly’s situation. Must read.

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job...But when is the first outsourced blog coming through? Or is this it?

3:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nitu: This was the first outsourced blog :-)
you want to throw your name into the hat?

7:24 AM  
Blogger anantha said...

Okie.. outsourced blog...hmmm...

3:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are just plain lazy like i've always told you. tsk tsk
anitha

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the words of one of my favourite ficitonal characters, you idle sod! All I can say is, whoever wrote it, it wasn't me! I'm too busy being cold.

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anti: Hmmm to you too :-)
Anitha: I am genetically programmed to be lazy. You don't have to tell me that, I could have told you that :-)
Payal: When you are done being cold, do this "idle sod" a favour and update her blog

1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way! I'm all wiped out after a maha-rant on my own blog!

Your comments are awaited, by the way.

1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn it, do i get any credit or not?? i feel exploited now. sniff.

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha, so you were the murga!?

11:01 PM  
Blogger anantha said...

Hathirpithi: tut tut tut.. first the template, now the post....

1:36 AM  
Blogger M&M said...

nice idea...even i wrote something on outsourcing!tdy u can outsource anything.try reading india calling on my post.

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oye Shilpa, you were the one who didn't want to be acknowledged. For future reference, I am all for giving bylines to underworked, bored people who want to pass the time of day by writing on this blog.
Anti: Maar khayega
JerryM: will do

6:29 PM  
Blogger anantha said...

:O

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i chose how to be exploited, remember? and when are u returning the favour??

12:58 AM  
Blogger anantha said...

Ya, I guess I have to echo Shilpa's second question, especially if I am getting threatened!

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shilpa, Anti: actually this blog could do with more outsourced updates and since the two of you already have some experience in the matter, I suggest both of you get to work rightaway :-)

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home